trump is now saying that the only way he can lose Pennsylvania is for there to be election fraud. I have some problems with that:
- He is once again making preposterous claims without a single thread of evidence and, in fact, in opposition to all the evidence.
- He cannot make that claim that unless he is also going to claim that every pollster who has checked PA in the last several weeks is also fraudulent, since he has been trailing badly behind Clinton.
- It shows once again his unbelievable immaturity. He is so very, very much like a little boy who cannot accept responsibility for himself. Blaming others is irresponsible and inexcusable, though for trump it is a favorite tactic. He has never grown up.
- Most seriously of all, it is difficult to imagine someone doing more harm to America and democracy that to gather a faithful flock of several million people, stoke their prejudices and weaknesses, then try to turn them against the government unless he gets his way.
- It just proves one more time that he has the character and personality of a ruthless tyrant.
- I am not engaging in mere name-calling when I say trump is a perfect fit for the profile of a cruel tyrant. I am trying to make a serious point about how extremely dangerous he is. I wish I could shout it out to all America: This man is a serious, a very serious threat to America and to democracy.